Price: 1500.00 - 1600.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- Molecular Formula:C8H16NCl
- Properties:DADMAC is a high purity, aggregated, quaternary ammonium salt and high charge density cationic monomer. Its appearance is colorless and transparent liquid without irritating smell. DADMAC can be dissolved in water very easily. Molecular Weight:161.5. There is alkenyl double bond in the molecular structure and can form linear homopolymer and all kinds of copolymers by various polymerization reaction. The features of DADMAC are: very stable in normal temperature, unhydrolyzed and noninflammable, low irritation to skins and low toxicity.
- Physical Form:Liquid
- Storage:Room Temperature
- Usage:It can be used as cationic monomer to produce monopolymer or copolymers with other monomers. The polymers can be used as formal-dehyde-free color-fixing agent in the textile dyeing and finishing auxiliaries, film forming on the fabric and improve the color fastness;
In papermaking additives can be used as retention agent, paper coating antistatic agent, AKD sizing promotor; Can be used in decoloring flocculation in the process of water treatment and purification with high efficiency and non-toxic; In daily chemicals, can be used as shampoo combing agent, wetting agent and the antistatic agent; In oilfield chemicals can be used as clay stabilizer, cationic additive in acid and fracturing fluid and so on. Its main role is electric neutralization, adsorption, flocculation, cleaning, decoloring, especially as synthetic resin modifier for conductivity and antistatic property.
- Application:Water Treatment
- Supply Ability:40000 Per Year
- Delivery Time:7 Days